Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Top Ten Lists

I am a huge fan of any article that lists the TEN BEST or the TEN WORST of anything. I figure it simplifies my life to know these things.

webmd.com, one of my favorite wellness websites, has listed the TEN WORST foods for your weight and health that are probably lurking in your refrigerator right now!

To find our what they are and how to make healthier subsitutions, click here to see the worst foods in your fridge.

Anything surprise you? Probably not, if you have been following our blog. But since it is summer time and the season of salads, please take extra care not to over serve yourself when it comes to salad dressing. Too much ranch dressing and you may end up with the same numberr of calories in your innocent salad as you might have had in a Big Mac.

1 comment:

  1. Eight out of ten are in my fridge! Darn it...I will ponder scraping a few.

    ReplyDelete

Use this space to post to our blog.